The Dish Network 322 satellite receiver has 2 individual tuners in one unit. This dual tuner, allows for independent control and viewing on two televisions. The 322 comes with 2 remote controls, one for each television. The 2nd remote(UHF) allows the ability to change channels on the 2nd television, even though the 322 receiver is not in that room.
The 322 offers an Electronic Program Guide, instant weather updates, with more interactivity on the way. The agile modulated output on tuner 2, allows the signal to be connected to multiple televisions via home distribution.
- 4 Favorites Lists
- Closed caption
- Foreign language support
- On-screen Pay-per-view purchase history
- RCA audio/video output jacks
- Input available for an off air antenna
- Phone jack
- Remote for TV1 is infra red. (line of site) TV2 is a RF remote. (operates through walls, line on site not necessary)
- TV1 and TV2 remotes can be programmed to control (via IR) up to three additional components TV, AV receiver and DVD player)